Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and/or other wellness, bodywork, therapy, exercise, and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Anjali Udhwani (the“Teacher”). The Activities may be offered in the physical location of the Studio or offered online by videos, television, podcasts, apps, or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities.”
2. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Teacher reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness, or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack, or stroke and may aggravate pre-existing injuries. I understand that I could experience muscle, back, neck, and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities, including those which may result from the negligence of the Teacher.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the Teacher and any of Teacher’s employees, independent contractors, or assistants (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else.
6. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else.
“Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering, and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children, or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any activity.
7. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of any Released Party.
8. I hereby understand that the Teacher from time to time may photograph, video, or otherwise record Activities and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media plat-form. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of North Carolina and that all actions, suits, claims, and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in North Carolina. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement, and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
All coaching efforts to include sessions, communications via email or text provided by AyurGlo are intended to help aid you in identifying the areas of your life and in your thoughts that may be hindering you from living the life you desire. AyurGlo is not professional mental health or medical care nor designed to be a substitute thereof. If life is interfering with your ability to function, we encourage you to seek professional counseling. AyurGlo consultants may aid therapy; however, the work and strategies of coaching is meant to be accomplished after emotional and psychological wounds are healing or already healed.
By purchasing consultation services, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and wish to proceed:
1. I understand that the coaching services I receive are not provided as a substitute for professional mental health or medical services and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any health conditions mentally or medically.
2. I understand my AyurGlo consultant is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
3. I understand that consultation is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it as a place of any form of therapy.
4. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions and thereafter, including my choices and decisions.
5. I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my AyurGlo consultant are solely for the purpose of helping me to achieve my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving said goals.
6. I understand that if our work involves career or business coaching, my AyurGlo consultant is not promising outcomes to include but not limited to promotion, business growth and/or business success.
7. I understand that my AyurGlo consultant will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. I understand if I report child abuse, elderly abuse or neglect, or threaten to harm myself or someone else, my AyurGlo consultant has the responsibility to take the necessary actions and my confidentiality agreement is limited to this capacity. Additionally, if my AyurGlo consultant is ordered by the courts to provide information or to testify, he/she will do so to the extent the law requires.
8. I understand the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risk of confidentiality.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns may have against any Released Party.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50!